Friday, September 24, 2010

Imagining Your Game






Well, so far with Imagining our Game has been very simple we just wrote the Ideas that just popped into our heads in the flash document and then we had to upload it, and then we had to paste or put it on our projects page. So, I think that this year will be going very good. I think that the gmae this year will be very interesting for all of us to se and to make! I am hopeing that the year is gooding to be good! So,, if you need some help when you get stuck on the Flash or some thing just some to Kilie or Myself. Well thatr is all for now!!!!!




1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am in Sandy river Middle School and I am the coolest nerdest person that anyone was ever met, so if you want to meet a cool nerdy person just come and see me!!!!!!!

Followers